Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALES
All quoted prices are ex our warehouse. Prices do not include freight or insurance except where noted
FREIGHT & INSURANCE
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange insurance or to have our company arrange it on their behalf in which case it must be part of the purchase order and will be charged accordingly. A handling, packing and delivery charge applies unless stated to the contrary in our offer. Such charges will be those ruling at the date of delivery and are subject to change without notice. We taken no responsibility or whatsoever about the loss or damage of the goods in transit.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
Net Cash on collection of goods unless prior arrangement has been made. We also reserve the right to demand full or part prepayment, or guarantee, prior to acceptance of orders.
All products in this catalogue are subject to 10% GST. GST Inclusive prices have been indicated inside this price book.
Every endeavor will be made to complete orders within the time specified but no liability can be accepted in cases of early, late or none delivery. We also reserves the right to fully or partially reject or cancel the customer order at any time or under any circumstances usual delivery times is 2-5 days.
RETURN OF GOODS
Under no circumstances will indent or non-standard stock items be accepted back for credit. Standard stock items will be accepted back for credit only if prior arrangements are made within 7 days of delivery and we reserve the right to impose a restocking fee.
Transit damage is not our company's liability. Transit damage claims should be placed with 48 hours of receipt.
- Unless stated to the contrary in the quotation, products are warranted for a period of 12 months from dispatches. Should any of the equipment sold by us fail for and inherent electrical or mechanical defect within the warranty period, we undertake to repair the same, free of charge, providing the defective goods are returned freight prepaid to our warehouse and provided that no alteration or additions are made, or repairs undertaken, except by us or our authorized representatives. Should you require our engineer to inspect the equipment instead of returning the same to us, you are to pay the cost of his time and expense. In so far as it is legally possible to do so all other Warranties expressed or implied as to , quality merchantability, fitness for purpose or any other matter and of all obligations or liability on the part of the Company are hereby excluded.
- All products returned for warranty purpose must be fully tested and accompanies by a brief faulty summary. Original invoice must be provided for any warranty claim. A minimum charge of $25.00 will apply for products sent under warranty claim and found to be without fault.
- Warranty is void if goods or warranty label have been tampered with in any way.
- The purchaser is responsible for organizing and paying for the freight and packaging of the products being returned.
RETENTION OF TITLE
- Ownership of the good contained in each delivery (“the goods”) shall remain with the supplier which reserves the right to dispose of the goods until payment has been received in full or until such time as the purchaser sell the goods to its customers by way of bona fide sale at full market value;
- Until payment in full for the goods has been received by the Supplier the purchaser shall hold the goods as bail for the Supplier, proved however that the purchaser may, in the ordinary course of its business, use any of the goods to make up other products or sell any of the goods to make up other products or sell any of the goods on condition that should the Supplier so require the purchaser will assign to the Supplier its rights in respect of the sale price thereof;
- The purchaser hereby acknowledges that until payment in full for the goods has been received by the supplier the purchaser is under an obligation to the Supplier to account to the Supplier for the proceeds of the sale of the goods sold by the purchaser in the normal course of its business;
- If any of the goods are on-sold the purchaser agrees to place the proceeds of sale for the goods into a bank account conducted in its name and acknowledge that the purchaser will not withdraw any of those moneys until payment in full for the goods has been received by the supplier;
- The purchaser agrees forthwith to insure the goods for their full insurable value against loss or damage by fire, theft accident an other such risks;
All pictures on this web site are for illustration purposes ONLY. Actual products may be different. All prices are subject to change without prior notices.
UNLESS ADVISED TO THE CONTRARY IN WRITING IT IS ASSUMED BY OUR COMPANY THAT THE PURCHASER AGREES TO ACCEPT AND COMPLY WITH THE CONDITIONS ABOVE